How to make a payment
There are several convenient methods of repaying your account
1. Directly to our bank via online banking, or by visiting any Barclays Bank branch quoting sort code 20-14-33, Account number 03355691 and your reference number2. Write your reference number on a Cheque, Postal order or Bankers draft* and send to:
Redwood Collections Airport House Purley Way Croydon Surrey CR0 0XZ
3. By credit or debit card by calling 0208 288 3555 (Mon-Fri 9:00am to 5:30pm) and quoting your reference number. You must either be the cardholder or have their consent before making a payment using this method. To set up regular card payments, a standing order or to request a Barclays Bank paying in book, please call one of our operators on 0208 288 3555.
Advice & regulation
Redwood Collections Ltd is Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for accounts formed under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (amended 2006).
Redwood Collections Ltd is bound by the terms of the Credit Services Association (CSA) Code of Practice
Should you wish to make a complaint to Redwood Collections Ltd, further information can be found in our complaints procedure below.1. Complainants will be asked to put their complaint in writing, for the attention of the Head of Compliance. This will be to ensure no misunderstanding occurs as to the exact nature of the complaint. A complaint form will be provided if required.
2. Alternatively the complaint will be dealt with based upon verbal comments.
3. A written acknowledgement of a complaint will be sent to the complainant within 10 business days of its receipt, giving the name or job title of the individual handling the complaint for the company. If a final response can be prepared within 10 business days of receipt of a complaint, the company may combine its acknowledgement of the complaint with the final response. In some instances it may be necessary for us to issue an interim response, if in the event further details on the complaint are required from the complainant in order for us to be able to issue a final response.
4. Complaints are investigated by a designated person who has the authority to settle the complaint, or has ready access to someone who has the authority.
5. Within 4 weeks of receiving a complaint Redwood Collections Ltd will send the complainant either:
a) A final response which sets out the final view on the issues raised in a complaint and whether: The complaint is accepted and, where appropriate, the redress, or, the complaint is rejected, and, where appropriate, the redress, or, the complaint was rejected with reason for rejection.
b) A response which: Explains that Redwood Collections Ltd is not in a position to make a final response, the reason for the delay and when it is expected to be able to provide a final response.
c) At the end of eight weeks after its receipt Redwood Collections Ltd will send the complainant either:
A final response; or (2) A response which: Explains that the firm is still not in a position to make a final response, gives reasons for the further delay and indicates when it expects to be able to provide a final response; and Informs the complainant that he may refer the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service if he is dissatisfied with the delay and encloses a copy of the Financial Ombudsman Service’s explanatory leaflet.